08 December 2011

VIET GRILL, SHOREDITCH, LONDON



Guess where I went for dinner last night? Yet another Vietnamese (shock horror).. on.. yes you've guessed it Kingsland Road home to all things Vietnamese and great. I have pretty much tried all the places on that street over the years and decided on something new and pretty. Viet Grill is probably one of the more smarter ones and I've always been a tad put off by that. So in we rolled and we were pretty much all blown away with the choice on the menu, so much good stuff on there, by that I mean choices like Ginger Roast duck, Coconut Red sea prawns, Lobster curry (hello!), Saigon pork belly.. I could go on, but I will stop there at saying I went with the Spicy Pho with chicken (whaa? I was cold) with the house platter of prawn summer rolls, dumplings and other nibbles. We will definitely be stopping by again and next time I will WILL try that Lobster curry..

No comments:

Post a Comment