27 November 2011

BUSABA, CONVENT GARDEN, LONDON



I've been coming here for 10 years... well not this one but the first and original Busaba on Wardour Street and my my hasn't it changed? It's become a chain (open in Brighton if you are reading this Mr. Busaba) and the portions have got smaller which is a shame. As far as fusion Thai goes it's not bad at all, I just keep coming back. Some of my favourite dishes include the Green chicken curry, which depending on who is cooking for the day is just perfect, spicy hot, lots of coconut and stunning chargrilled chicken, a winner with coconut rice. Other awesome dishes include the Ginger beef (I like to ask for it rare) with Thai pepper spring onion and chill AND just don't go there without having the famous Thai calamari with ginger and peppercorn, alittle bit of heaven in your mouth. OoooOOo if you go to their website they even reveal some of recipes and you can have a go at home recreating some of your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment