05 November 2011

HAPPY KITCHEN, LONDON FIELDS, LONDON



On a grey drizzly morning, I swung by the railway arches in London Fields to this little gem. With the East London Line rumbling over your head, it felt exactly how a rustic organic cafe should feel. Now 'organic' is the key word here, along with 'healthy', 'gluten free', 'sugar free' and 'hearty'. I, of course opted for the naughtiest thing I could find on the menu, this being their weekend pancakes. The 'fruity' option consisted of apple compote, yought, bananas, raspberries, granola and a super food berry who's name fails me. Yes it was lovely if you wanna eat uber healthy, but I need something with alittle more va-va-voom for breakfast (especially on the weekend). The caffè latte was pretty perfect though.

No comments:

Post a Comment